Wednesday 11 May 2011

I suppose the aim of this blog, which I haven't provided details of to anyone yet, is to provide some kind of outlet for my writing. I used to be pretty good at writing when I was in school, whether creative or factual.

I wrote an awesome paper once, comparing and contrasting Orwell's "1984" and Shelley's "Frankenstein", likening them to the modern encroach of CCTV and genetic engineering. I forget what conclusions were drawn from that, but I remember it enough to know that I was proud of that piece of work.

So, I suppose this would be a good place to put all the random short stories, poetry and other detritus of my often un-focused and relatively un-creative works. Therefore, my entirely anonymous reader, this is where this information will stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment